It is located in the region of Valley, in a bucolic setting with oaks and meadows where the sheep, cattle and horses graze. Whitewashed walls characterize their highland homes. Behind is the mountain chain Carcaña and in front of it the mountain chain Cebollera and its term forms part of the Red Natura 2000, as well as the LIC and ZEPA “Mountain chains of Urbión and Cebollera”. In its term there is the hermitage of the isolated of Azapiedra, where the people go in pilgrimage, and it has two medieval discoid wakes on the wall of the court and the other one in the west façade, from the XII-XIII centuries.
* Numancia, the most important archaeological site in Soria.
* The Black Lake and the Picos de Urbión.
* The reservoir of Cuerda del Pozo.
* Canyon River Lobos.
* Mountain chain Cebollera.
* Route Icnitas.
* Soria Capital and its Romanesque monuments.
Hiking, Mycological routes, natural pool in the river Razón, Ski in Santa Inés, etc ...